13 October, 2010

Luie Luie

I PROMISE, when I have a moment to really sit down and get my act together, I'll put together something better than this.  But it'll have to do for now.


Here she is!  Please ignore the poor quality of the photo.  And I wish I had one where you can see her pretty lil' eyes, but it turns out newborns sleep a LOT.  Of course I knew that, but it still amazes me.


Luckily God has shown grace upon me and she has been a super wonderful baby.  I really hope I didn't just jinx myself.  


Adjusting to two children is... a challenge.  I'm sure in the years to come I will be able to write novels.  But as for now I'm just trying to love on Milo as much as possible.  I don't want him to ever think he isn't my favorite anymore.  Yes, I pick favorites.  Don't pretend you don't either.


If you are the praying type, please keep our family in mind.  Nothing specific, but who couldn't use an extra one sent up to The Big Man?  



1 comment:

Like this post? Show me some love via comment.

Hated this post? Well, I guess that's your choice. But I still like you.