17 July, 2011

Justin's Last Day Home

I'm a glutton for punishment.  That's why last Monday I made all of us go out in the 100 degree heat and take family photos.  Out of the, oh 50 or so that I took, these are the only ones that are half-way decent.








I really wish I would have composed this one better.  We definitely should have been to the left of the tree.  I'll blame the crying children on the poor quality.  















Now if only the grass would look the same in every photo.  None of these were edited, so how in the world is that even possible?  Doesn't nature know I'm going for a series here?!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes the light hits stuff weird and changes the colors at different angles. but that is neither here nor there. ya'll look adorable. i'll take your family photos for free the next time you're all together, mkay?

    ReplyDelete

Like this post? Show me some love via comment.

Hated this post? Well, I guess that's your choice. But I still like you.