10 June, 2010

Four years and counting...

Today is the day that will live in infamy!  Well, I can't be so sure about that, but it is the day I married Justin Douglas Wood and never looked back.

It's hard to believe all that we've done in our very short time together.  And I really do mean short time.  I've figured out by the time he comes home from this trip we will have been apart from each other for 14 months.  That.  Is.  Ridiculous.  By any standards.  Granted, it wasn't all at one time, but still.

I was looking through photos of us today and came across this gem.  It was taken during our engagement shoot.  Typical Bridget and Justin behavior.



Alright, in the promise of keeping these short, I'll quiet myself now.  Enjoy this photo, and, while looking at it, please remember this:  

Sometimes you have to be apart form the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less.  Sometimes it makes you love them more.

1 comment:

Like this post? Show me some love via comment.

Hated this post? Well, I guess that's your choice. But I still like you.