14 January, 2011

Photobooth Wha...

















I just completely blew my own mind today.  I finished my music course in a record breaking five days!  12 Chapters, four exams, all done for the semester.  BAM!  That just happened.  I normally wouldn't rush around like that, but J is leaving in two and a half weeks and I figured if I was allowed to work ahead I might as well and make my life a bit easier while he's gone.  Now I just have math (eh) and astronomy (gag me) to deal with.


But I digress.  I went to take the above photo in Photobooth to commemorate the emotions running through my veins.  I won't lie, I'm a little hopped up on the rush.  And completely exhausted from doing it all while taking care of a toddler and infant.  So I happen to come across old Photobooth photos and I just had to share.


Two of my favorite ladies who came to visit us when
we first moved back to the midwest.  Pregnant with
Milo Mantis in this one.

Justin and Baby M the first day home.  How funny
is Justin in this?!

Ooshie ooshie.  Don't like it?  Who cares.  It's my blog!

Little family.  I'm so happy the treadmill is in the garage
now.  It used to sit there and taunt me while I lazed on
the internets.  Now it just taunts me when I get into the
car to go to Jimmy Johns.

I can't be sure here, but I think Milo was kidnapped by
these people.  And where is his mother?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are hilarious! I wish we lived in the same place so we could hang out and do this whole deployment thing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is funny. glad you are blogging more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Like this post? Show me some love via comment.

Hated this post? Well, I guess that's your choice. But I still like you.