24 June, 2011

Father's Day

First off, how awful is it that on Father's Day, I forgot to take photos of my babies' daddy?  For shame, Bridget.  For shame.   


But moving on...



She's not a dad, but how cute is my mama?  (Please disregard her brown helmet- I cut her hair promptly the next morning.  Love you, Mama!)  She's crazy about those kids, and I think the feeling is mutual.


We had Poke Cake for the fathers on the Falley side.  Dad took it upon himself to make sure the girls got their fair share of whipped topping.  Thanks, Daddy.




























For once, the whole gang in one photograph.  I love looking at this photo, because everyone is being sassy in their own way.  And I'm busy looking amazing, go figure!  (Please note mother's coiffed hair.  Muuuuuuch better.)




















Milo found a wind sock at Grandpa Wood's house and Bill attached it to a fishin' pole.  I've never seen him so excited, running back and forth, squealing like that pig in that Geico commercial.  Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about because I know you do.




In other news, I'm looking for a hobby.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!  I only have a few no-no's: geriatric care, sharks and tree climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Show me some love via comment.

Hated this post? Well, I guess that's your choice. But I still like you.