23 July, 2011

The Few, The Proud...

...The Breastfeeders.  That's how that saying goes, right?


75% of moms start breastfeeding.
43% are still nursing at 6 months.
22% nurse until babies are 12 months.


I am very proud to be part of that 22%!  But don't get me wrong...


I don't hate on people that choose to bottle feed.  And I really mean that.  You do you and I'll do me.  Right now I am literally counting down the days until I'm free of Lucca.  And I can't tell you how many times I was angry that I had to leave my afternoon out/date night/shoe shopping so that I could get home to an angry and hungry baby.  Lucky bunch of bottle feeders!  It's no fair, I tell ya!


Anywho- I just wanted to share that I am proud at the end of this I will have successfully nursed both of my children for a full year.  And boy howdy!  This mama is ready for a vacation.



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you were able to do it! I was so sad that I was never able to nurse Anna except for two weeks at the beginning. I'm sure you already are but be thankful that you had the supply to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Like this post? Show me some love via comment.

Hated this post? Well, I guess that's your choice. But I still like you.